VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE

VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE www.creationsatstclements.com

Friday, June 15, 2012

Card 12

Today my new diagonal plate for my simply scored tool arrived. I decided that I must try it out and make an envelope. It was really easy to do because all the instructions came with the diagonal plate. In my box of goodies I also got a new stamp called "Packed for Baby". As I said last night, I thought I'd challenge myself and do something different. So tonight I had a go at colouring a stamped image with the markers and making a belly band for the envelope. This was something that Shelli demonstrated at the Stampin" Up convention. So here is my card for this evening and the matching envelope with belly band. Let me know what you think. Cheers Nicky.

1 comment:

  1. Wow I forgot this belly band idea. Good one Nicky!! And I love that the envelope is made of DSP :) You've used lots of products I already have so once again.... feeling like I could get into my corner. I have a morning planned with my sister and her twins tomorrow to process her SU wish list and have some 'Stampin time'.

    ReplyDelete