VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE

VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE www.creationsatstclements.com

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Card 13 - Sweet Cherries

Tonight my card features the Sweet Treats stamp set. This stamp set is currently available in the Autumn- Winter Mini Catalogue. I have also used the matching cherry paper. I decided to use my Simply Scored diagonal plate to make another envelope. This envelope also features a belly band.
Today has been a big day. I have been to Bendigo to get a few things for Molly's birthday. I was also lucky enough to go to the Grace Kelly exhibition at the Bendigo Gallery. Her beautiful dresses were on display. It was a lovely exhibition. Then I was fortunate enough to have lunch with my friends from my last school. It was great to catch up with them all. Now I am tired. I still think I have the energy to stamp !! I must go and create. Cheers Nicky

1 comment: