VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE

VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE www.creationsatstclements.com

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Card 14

It has been two weeks since I started on my quest to make a card everyday and upload it to my blog. It really has become a habit. Each day I think about what will my design be tonight. I look out for ideas that my help me in my card creation.
Tonight's card really was inspired by a blog that I subscribe to called Stampin' Pretty by Mary Fish. Her designs are very simple and she often has useful little videos. I was inspired by her post about Simply Scored Open End Envelopes. I thought I would have a go at making one of these envelopes using the Summer Smooches DSP. This paper isn't released yet. It was given to us at the Stampin' Up Convention. All the instruction for the envelope are on her blog and it really was easy to do. The size is a little odd, but I imagine you could tweak it bit to make the different sizes you need. So after making the envelope I made a card to match. Once again I used the Bright Blossom stamp set. It is a very basic design, however I think it works. Let me know what you think.
Molly's Birthday Update
Today I made the lolly boxes for Molly's birthday party. I used the Fancy Favour Die to make the box and lid. I thought you may want to see what they look like.Until tomorrow night, Cheers Nicky

1 comment: