VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE

VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE www.creationsatstclements.com

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Card 17 and FOMO

I regularly tease my students telling them that they have FOMO. This is usually after I have told them several times to put their phones away. I also ask them is it really necessary to check their Facebook page every five minutes. I say this as a joke but I seriously think I have caught their disease FOMO. So what is FOMO you ask? It is the fear of missing out. I might give my students a hard time about this, however, I think I might also be suffering from FOMO. I think, well I know, I am addicted to card making. I think I could also have formed an addiction to blogging and sharing my links on Facebook. It has become a habit and I must admit I find myself checking my email, blog and Facebook page more regularly. Despite all this I think it is a good thing. I think it is important to share what we love. You never know I might encourage one of you to become a card maker and then you may even share your creations. You may even become develop FOMO.
Well now to the serious stuff, tonight's card. I was luck enough to have another box of wonderful Stampin' Up supplies arrive today. I ordered more colours of card stock and tonight I have used some of this to create my card. I have used basic black and cherry cobbler. I have also had a go at heat embossing with my new heat tool.I used the stamp set "Nature's Nest" again. The card is very simple. It could be used for a range of purpose and is also suitable for both men and women. So enjoy, Cheers Nicky.

No comments:

Post a Comment