VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE

VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE www.creationsatstclements.com

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Card 18

Well tomorrow is the big day. It is Molly's birthday. It has been a busy past few days with getting everything organised. I think I have got everything done except for the last minute cleaning. My mum Carol and sister Chris are travelling up from Melbourne tomorrow for the birthday celebrations. Tonight's card is just a simple card for Molly for her birthday. She loves cakes and the colour pink that is why I have done this card for her. Moll also likes a bit of bling hence the glitter on the card. I was just trying to make a cute card that she would like.
I have also had a go at making some decorations and a cake topper. I will add photos of these tomorrow night. Hopefully Molly has a wonderful birthday. I can't believe she is five already. It only seems like yesterday that I was in hospital having her.

No comments:

Post a Comment