VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE

VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE www.creationsatstclements.com

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Card 24

Time Out
Today I was lucky enough to have some time to myself. My girls were at school and I wasn't at work due to the industrial action in NSW schools. It was great because I had time to use pinterest and pin some great cards. I also had time to create some cards. As you are probably aware it is school holidays starting on Saturday. My family and I are travelling to Tasmania. This leaves me with a dilemma. How am I going to make a card a day? I can't really take all my stamping stuff with me. I have decided to make a few extra card over the next few days so I can post them while I am away. I think this is a good solution because I will be able to keep you updated on what we get up to in Tasmania.
So to tonight's card .... A very simple and clean card I found on one of the boards I follow on pinterest. I had to use another stamp set and ribbon. I loved doing the clear heat embossing. I think this card is really effective. It could be used as an engagement or wedding card. Let me know what you think .... Cheers Nicky

No comments:

Post a Comment