VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE

VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE www.creationsatstclements.com

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Card 4

It wasn't really that hard to find inspiration for a card today. It was more of a matter of need. My daughter Elly is going to a birthday party for her friend Hollie. They both do dance together so I thought it would be fitting to make a card related to this. The idea for this card came from a blog that I subscribe to. The blog is by another Stampin Up demonstrator. Here is the link Stampin T. I think it is not bad for my first go at this. I am sure Hollie will like it. Now comes the hard part, buying the present!! Now seems like a good time to talk about the Stampin Up promotion for this month. It is called Reason to Smile. If you spend $125 with Stampin Up you get the stamp set for free. So here it is So contact me if you would like to place an order for $125 of Stampin Up products and you will get your own Reason to Smile Stamp set for free. Even better you may be interested in hosting a workshop. The benefits are even better for Workshop Hostesses this month. So come on join in the fun and have a workshop at your place. See the "We Love our Hostess" information below for the great offer. Cheers Nicky

No comments:

Post a Comment