VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE

VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE www.creationsatstclements.com

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Crazy Weekend and Card 21

Well what a crazy weekend it was. I haven't been this busy for ages. Generally my weekends are very quiet with not much on then all of a sudden everything is on at once. That was what it was like this weekend. As you already know it was Molly's 5th birthday on friday and we had the party on friday afternoon.Here is the birthday girl in her new Cinderella costume. Her cousin Nikki curled her hair just for the occasion.
Then party went really well. I made some of the decorations.
If you read last night's post you would know that I didn't make a card on friday night. I managed to post two cards last night. My mum and sister were visiting for the weekend. It also happens to be my sister Christine's birthday today. We took her out to dinner last night. When we got home mum and I did some creating. Mum is also hooked on Stampin' Up. We always have a really enjoyable time making cards together. Whenever I visit her we usually spend every evening making cards. It is good having her around because she encourages me to use different colour combinations. We created the following card together. It features black, cherry cobbler and wild wasabi. We used the stamp set circle circus. We also had a go at heat embossing with cherry cobbler embossing powder.
As well as all the family stuff I also taught two classes for the local Redgum Food Group. I am a keen foodie and I love cooking. On Saturday I taught pasta making and simple cheese making with my friend Rachele. Today I spent five hours teaching ten people how to make sourdough bread. I had a great time teaching both the classes. The bread we made today really was fantastic.
So it really was a crazy weekend and now I have to get ready for work tomorrow. Cheers Nicky

No comments:

Post a Comment