VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE

VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE www.creationsatstclements.com

Monday, June 11, 2012

Disappointed ....

Well I had today all planned. It was going to be a fabulous day of creating and working with my clever friend Juliana. However things don't always go as planned. Unfortunately sick kids have interrupted our plans. Anyway Juliana and I still got to chat and share ideas thanks to our marvellous forms of technology. It still doesn't replace the face to face experience. All disappointments aside, I have still had a good time creating today's card. My inspiration came from another blog that I subscribe to. The blog is The Paper Players. Each week they send out a challenge. I don't often do their challenges, but today I decided to give it a go. Their challenge was to use the colours basic grey, melon mambo and lucky limeade. Not a combination I would use, but I have enjoyed using it today. So take the time to check out the Paper Players blog link.
CARD 8
HOSTING A WORKSHOP
So I am hoping I am inspiring some of you to host a workshop or even attend one of my workshops. I plan to host a workshop at my house early next term. I will be sending out invites to everyone soon. If you would like to host your own workshop so you can get some of the great hostess benefits please contact me. There has never been a better time than now because of the WE {HEART} OUR HOSTESSES promotion. There is also the added bonus of the REASONS TO SMILE stamp set that is available free when you spend $125. So go on... come and join the fun.
WE {HEART} OUR HOSTESSES
REASON TO SMILE
So come and smile with me and make some projects at my next workshop or your own workshop. I look forward to herring from you. Cheers Nicky

1 comment:

  1. I just popped online to check if you'd uploaded todays blog (can you say groupie??) and to say I was looking forward to seeing what you and Juliana had created but how disappointing for you!! Still, I love this card challenge today. Definitely will be checking out that blog too :) P.S. I got a certain Apple product today :)

    ReplyDelete