VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE

VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE www.creationsatstclements.com

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Fly little bird

I must admit that I have a passion for Geography and followed through with this passion to become a Geography Teacher. Unfortunately this year I am not teaching Geography. It feels like something is missing. I love teaching students about different environments and habitats. Studying endangered species and the consumption of the world's resources is something that really interests me. I suppose this is the inspiration for my card tonight. When I saw the Stampin Up catalogue for the first time last year this bird stamp was the first stamp I wanted to buy. I became hooked straight away and fell in love with all the nature stamps. I must also admit that I do have a love using browns when making cards. I think this may stem from being born in the 1970s. Mission brown was very popular then and my sister and I had chocolate brown furniture in our bedroom. Not also forget the bright orange and yellow floral wall paper. Yellow really isn't a colour I tend to use but perhaps that could be the next challenge. I always think of my sister Jane and yellow. She hates yellow flowers, particularly yellow roses. Maybe my card could feature yellow flowers and I could send it to Jane. After all it is her birthday soon. I hope you like the card for today. Cheers Nicky
Molly's Birthday Invitations
These are the invitations I have done for Molly's 5th Birthday. I thought you may like to see them. I think they are cute. Molly is pretty impressed so I suppose that is all that matters.

2 comments:

  1. These invites are so cute xx
    and I love the bird card think i need that stamp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliments. Yes it was a busy day and I was glad to get these invitations done for Moll Moll. Now to the advent calendar......

      Delete