VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE

VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE www.creationsatstclements.com

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Happiness - Card 7

Thoughts for today
Today I challenged myself to use a paper that I am not that fond of. I like the design but I don't really like the mustard colour. However after playing with the papers and the inks I have decided that the colour combinations work well together. It is easy to go back to the same old colours that you like. Part of my challenge over the next year is to try using colours I wouldn't normally use. The idea for the layout of my card came from this weeks Freshly Made Sketches. I subscribe to this blog and every week I get sent an idea for a new card layout. This just keeps me inspired and it is good to see what others are doing. Click here for the link for the blog Freshly Made Sketches.
Tomorrow's Events
I must admit I am a bit excited about tomorrow. I am going out to do some card making with my friend Juliana. She is my upline for Stampin Up and she is a wonderful inspiration. I have a link to her blog Juliana's Obsessions in my blog list or just click here. I will take photos of what we create tomorrow and load them on tomorrow nights post. Stay warm until then. Cheers Nicky

2 comments:

  1. I do love that flower stamp you used! And hooray for stamping time with Juliana tomorrow. Can't wait to see/read what you ladies create.

    ReplyDelete