VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE

VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE www.creationsatstclements.com

Thursday, June 14, 2012

In the clean up ....

A discovery was made today after I spent some time reorganising my stamps. I thought I would mount the stamps I got at convention. When I was rearranging my stamps I found a stamp set that fallen behind all the other stamp sets. It was a moment of joy. I forgot I had this stamp set. Maybe this is telling me I have too many stamp sets. I don't know if it is really possible to have too many stamp sets!!
Anyway back to the stamp set I found. It was Nature's Nest. As I have said in a previous post, when I first saw the Stampin' Up catalogue I was immediately drawn to the nature stamps. The Nature's Nest stamp set really has some lovely stamps in it. Today I have decided to focus on the dragonfly stamp. Once again I have gone for the neutral colours, so maybe tomorrow my challenge is to use a colour I haven't used before.
The Dragonfly Card
Nature's Nest Stamp set from Stampin' Up
So goodbye until tomorrow. Cheers Nicky

1 comment:

  1. Well your little discovery has also been a discovery for me... My sister (also called Jane) has put in a request for a dragonfly card for later in the years and I was thinking how am I going to find one of those and here it is. Thanks for sharing this one Nicky xo Fi

    ReplyDelete