VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE

VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE www.creationsatstclements.com

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

A little weary

Tonight has found me feeling very weary. I have mustered the energy to make a very simple card this evening. It is a sneak peak really of some new paper that will be available in the new catalogue. It was one of the paper packs that we were all given at convention. It goes really well with the Bright Blossoms stamp set that is available in the current mini catalogue from Stampin' Up.
Here is an image of the Bright Blossom stamp set.
Now to the card. Here it is.
I hope you like it. Until tomorrow night, Cheers Nicky.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I need to get my set of these papers out now. You have also inspired me, dear Nicky :) Hope you are getting some creating done today while your off with the girls. x Fi

    ReplyDelete