VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE

VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE www.creationsatstclements.com

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Card 35

It's great to be home. Sleeping in my own bed and cooking in my own kitchen. I had a lovely day fiddling in the kitchen. The girls and I made some pumpkin soup and flat breads for lunch. It was great. We listened to music and I had the pleasure of watching a few dance routines. We took time to feed the scraps to the pigs and check the chooks. There was great excitement with the eight eggs we got today. The chooks have finally started to lay. It is about time. After I had done all my jobs for the day I sat down to make a quick card. It really was a quick card. I used the free stamp set I recently got from Stampin Up. It was a bit tricky to use. I think the card is quite simple but effective. I hope you like it. Cheers Nicky

1 comment:

  1. Love this!!! How did you score a free stamp set?? Stampin Start?? Beautiful though. xo

    ReplyDelete