VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE

VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE www.creationsatstclements.com

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Card 39

Back home again after a quick trip to Melbourne. As I sit here I can hear the rain falling outside. We have had a bit of rain over the past few days. This is great news for our local farmers. I had a lovely afternoon with Juliana. We looked through the new seasonal catalogue that is coming out in September. As demonstrators we can order earlier. There were lots of oohs and ahhs as we looked through the pages. All I could think of was how much it was going to cost me. There is some really beautiful stuff in it. I can't wait to see the new big catalogue next. Now to tonight's card. Here it is.
I made this card for my sister Jane. She has recently arrived home from holidaying in the USA with her family. I picked them up from the airport on wednesday. They had an amazing time over there. It was good to see them home safe and sound. I think they have plans for another trip over there in two years. Anyway I hope you like tonight's card. Cheers Nicky

1 comment:

  1. Another amazing layout and love the colous.mi finally got my simply scored so now I can start making medallions too :)

    ReplyDelete