VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE

VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE www.creationsatstclements.com

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Card 46

I have been busy organising the kits and equipment for my workshop tomorrow night. I have set up the tables already. This means one less job for tomorrow afternoon. I have 8 people attending and I think we should have a fun night. I hope the participants enjoy making the projects and maybe some of them may want to start stamping as a hobby.
Tonight's card features the colour rich razzleberry. I really like this colour and I enjoyed making this card. I had a go at using the inks and blender pens. I think you get better with this after a while. Any way I enjoyed making this card and I loved using the framelits and matching stamps.
I'll let you know how the workshop went tomorrow night. Cheers Nicky

No comments:

Post a Comment