VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE

VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE www.creationsatstclements.com

Friday, July 27, 2012

Card 54

A pretty card tonight. This is a simple design using the blossom punch and the framelits. It is clever how some simple pearls or brads can give a card that extra something. These little pearls were fiddly to stick on but I think it was worth the effort. I have made the card sparkle with a little shimmer mist.
It is the end of another busy week. I plan to spend some time on the weekend writing some tutorials for card layouts. I am playing around with the idea of selling some card kits. The new seasonal catalogue arrived today. It is beautiful and has lots of great new products. When I get my hands on some stuff I will do some sneak peeks. Better go and do my next job. Cheers Nicky

No comments:

Post a Comment