VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE

VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE www.creationsatstclements.com

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Card 58

Tonight I have whipped up a simple card. It is so cold and I have been sitting in front of the fire. I just can't seem to warm up. It took me a while to get the courage to move over to my stamping desk and brave the cold. Anyway I took the plunge and tried out the new embossing folder I got yesterday. I also got some new card and I just had to try this Rose Red card. This is one of Elly's favourite colours. I love the rich red pink colour. I think it teams well with the Wild Wasabi stitched ribbon and DSP. I also used one of my new punches. I love punches and have been making an effort to get all the ones I like. I am keen to have a go at punch art.
Not long now to I get to see the new annual catalogue from Stampin' Up. I can't wait to see all the new products. The retired stamps will also be posted. It will be the last chance to get some of the stamps. This could be bad for the budget.Have a good evening. Cheers Nicky

1 comment:

  1. Love these colours too Nicky! Will you be staying up till midnight to see the new catalogue?

    ReplyDelete