VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE

VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE www.creationsatstclements.com

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Cards 47 and 48

Last night I didn't get to do a post. By the time my guests had gone home from my Stampin Up workshop I was exhausted. It was terrific to have 11 ladies at the workshop. I worked them hard and they made 5 projects. 7 of the ladies hadn't done a Stamping Up workshop before and I think they enjoyed learning about the products. It was an interesting evening with some very funny conversations. I would like to thank all of them for coming along and making it such a great night.
Tonight I have three card to make up for me not posting last night. I spent some time making a few birthday cards for up coming parties. The first card tonight is for Molly's friend Jacinta. I copied the card that Juliana made for Molly. It is a cute princess card.
Another card I made is for my niece Zara. I told you about things I made for Zara's birthday in a previous post. I had a go at using Crystal Effects on the ice cream on the card. I am really happy with this card. I think it is cute. I am sure Zara will like it.
Finally Elly and I made my Nephew Riley a card too. Elly made up the design and chose the colours. She did the stamping. I think she did a great job.

No comments:

Post a Comment