VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE

VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE www.creationsatstclements.com

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Half way to 100

When I set myself the goal to make a card a day for a year I didn't think that blogging would be so addictive. Yes I had my challenges with going on holidays, however, I have managed to nearly write a post each day. I have finally passed the 50 card mark. I think this is a milestone and I look forward to reaching the 100 card mark. I hope my followers are enjoying my cards. It is easy to get slack but the challenge of having to make a card a day has really fired my creativity. As I go about my daily duties I find myself thinking about what stamp set I am going to use that evening. I have found myself looking for ideas and have developed good skills at using pinterest. So I suppose my message is challenge yourself to make a card a day and share your cards with everyone. It is great to get feedback and to have people commenting when they see me.
Now to tonight's card. I wanted to use the concord crush card stock I have. I love this dark purple colour. I have teamed in with Baja breeze to create a cute little birthday card. It is also a sneak peek of the stamp set Daydream Medallions. I have embossed it on the card. It may be difficult to see. This stamp set is going to be in the new catalogue. It also has framelits to match so you can cut out large flowers. It is a lovely stamp set and I can think of many ways to use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment