VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE

VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE www.creationsatstclements.com

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Project 42

Tonight I have more of a project not really a card. I have used the petal cone die to make a sweet lolly box. My niece Zara is having her 10th birthday soon. She is taking some friends to the movies and then having high tea. I decided to make her the treat boxes for her party. Here is one:
I made them to match the little pocket fold envelopes for her invitations. They are very similar to the ones I made for Molly's birthday. I have used the Tea Shoppe stamp on them.
Today was another busy day. I went to Juliana's workshop. It was fabulous. We learnt how to make a great gift bag with medallions. We also learnt to make a card box with the diagonal score tool. I am keen to have another go at it. It was great to be with so many other keen stampers. A very friendly bunch of ladies. Cheers until tomorrow, Nicky.

No comments:

Post a Comment