VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE

VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE www.creationsatstclements.com

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

An exciting day

Today Stampin' Up released the Retirement lists for stamps and accessories. There are a whole range of products that are going to be retired, so it is a great time to buy some discounted items. It is also the last time you will be able to buy some products because they will be discontinued. There are some good deals on DSP, textured paper and ink pads. Some of the stamp sets are reduced. It is worth going to the Stampin' Up website and clicking on the link to view the retirement lists. You can also contact me and I can email them to you. If you need to view the latest catalogue, just let me know and I can get one to you. So take the time to check out what is going and how you can save money.
The new annual catalogue was also made available to Stampin' Up demonstrators today. There are some exciting new products coming. Now is the perfect time to book a party and gain the hostess benefits. You get $50 to spend if you have $300 in sales. There are even better benefits when you reach higher levels in sales.If you feel like having a party or workshop contact me.
Keep watching my blog to find out about new classes. I plan to run some classes over the next few months. I am keen to run christmas classes. So if you want to have more information email me ryannicole@mac.com and I will send you a class schedule.
Tonight I have just done a few more of those little notebooks. I have used the owl punch. I love this punch and really enjoyed making these cute little owls. Let me know what you think. Cheers Nicky

No comments:

Post a Comment