VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE

VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE www.creationsatstclements.com

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Another Surprise

We had a wonderful surprise this morning when we discovered that my goat Missy had kidded during the early hours of the morning. There was much excitement as we all went outside to check out the new baby goat. She is a snow white baby girl. We didn't think Missy would be delivering for a while so it was a nice surprise. Now we are just waiting for Cleo to have her kid. I imagine it should be in the next few weeks. Here is a photo of Missy with her kid.
Today I had a lovely visit from Juliana. She gave me the most fantastic present. It is a doctor's bag for my Bigshot. It was wonderful of Juliana to do this for me. I feel very lucky. She is a great friend and I have really enjoyed getting to know her better since my Stampin' Up addiction began last November. We have been working together for Juliana's Catalogue launch on Sunday. Juliana had to call in to see the new babies. She has been waiting anxiously for their birth too.
Tonight I have mad a simple card to match a gift bag I decorated. This is a present for my niece Nikki. It was her birthday on Sunday so the girls will be delivering the pressie tomorrow. I really like this stamp set and the natural craft coloured paper. Juliana found these doilies today. I love them and will be using them more frequently for my projects.Enjoy your evening. Cheers Nicky

No comments:

Post a Comment