VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE

VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE www.creationsatstclements.com

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Card 62

It was great to have a rest after our big day in Melbourne. I think I was asleep not long after my head hit the pillow. It was such a big day with a lot to take in. We saw some of the great new products from the new catalogues. The demonstrators had made some interesting new products. I took lots of photos and I am keen to try and recreate some of the things I saw.
Today I completed another of the make and take projects from the regional event in Melbourne. It is a little card box with little gift cards. It features the new Clockworks stamp set we got yesterday.
My card tonight is a card for a friend who recently had a little girl. I love the colours pink and green together. My girls wore these colours a lot when they were little. I did some hand colouring on the stamped image. I used the Elegant Lines embossing folder. I think it is quite cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment