VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE

VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE www.creationsatstclements.com

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Card 65

I imagine that some of you probably have some favourite stamps. I know I certainly do and the Elizabeth stamp is one of these. Even though it is on the retired list I am not going to say goodbye to this stamp. It was one of the first stamps I decided to buy after seeing the Stampin' Up catalogue for the first time. I feel a bit the same about the colour Poppy Parade. Tonight I have featured both of these Stampin Up products in my card. They are old favourites. I thought I'd also give the paper from the Saleabrations promotion its last chance. I know some people love this paper and are sorry that they can longer buy it. Anyway I suppose we need to get rid of some of the old to make way for the new.

No comments:

Post a Comment