VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE

VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE www.creationsatstclements.com

Friday, August 17, 2012

Card 74

Well it is certainly is raining here. It has been a really cold and miserable day. It has been raining solidly for the last hour. It is going to be very wet under foot tomorrow. As you probably know I love goats and I have three dairy goats. It is a very exciting time as we await for them to kid. My oldest goat, Primrose, is very pregnant. I think she is probably going to have twins. She had twin boys last year. However, I think she is even bigger this time. Perhaps she may have triplets. I keep checking on her. I have put her and the other two goats, Cleo and Missy, in the shed for the night. I was worried about them in the cold and wet. I am also concerned for Primrose if she kids and it is really cold. Anyway we will just keep waiting for the birth and post photos of the new kids when they arrive.
I have used the Betsy's Blossom stamp set again tonight. I like these colour combinations. I think they were a challenge for the Paper Players Challenge. This card is clean and simple. I have also been working on more projects for my market stall. I used the petite pocket die to create these cute envelopes with the new Floral District DSP. I enjoyed making them and I hope someone wants to buy them.
I have lots of ideas of things to make for the market stall. I have been in full production. So many ideas and not enough time. Cheers Nicky

No comments:

Post a Comment