VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE

VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE www.creationsatstclements.com

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Card 76

It has been an absolutely busy day. It started early with Molly not being to well. She has a cold and really is miserable. I feel like I have achieved a lot today. I did some cooking. I made these most amazing biscuits called Lemon Crinkle Cookies. I found the recipe online. They won first place in a competition for the best ever cookie competition for LDS living. I think I saw the recipe on pinterest and I printed it out ages ago. So today I tried them and they are amazing, so amazing that I made another batch. I also made some Banana Bread and a variety of salads for dinner. It was a productive day in the kitchen.
Today I took the girls to our local farmer's market. It was an experience because we had to cross the Murray River on a boat because the Barham Bridge was closed for repairs. It was lovely to be out on the water. The river is so full and flowing so fast. We walked around the market. There were some interesting stalls with very tasty goodies. We purchased some things for lunch and came home. I love days at home. Unfortunately I didn't get much school work done. I will have to stay up and do this.
Now to the most important thing - tonight's card. Here it is :
A simple man card tonight. I have used the new Clockworks stamp set and some of the new in colours. It is clean and simple. I think it works. Let me know what you think. Cheers Nicky

No comments:

Post a Comment