VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE

VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE www.creationsatstclements.com

Monday, August 27, 2012

Card 84

A quick card tonight. I wanted to try out my new snowflake die for the Bigshot so I made this very simple card. I have used the silver glimmer paper to make the snowflake and the new framelits to make the banner. I know it is hard to think about Christmas at the moment. I think I will start to design cards and not leave it all to the last minute.
A historical day here in Barham. They lifted the bridge over the Murray river to let the P.S. Adelaide through. The river is really high and the paddle steamer is making its way to Mildura to celebrate the centenary of P.S. Melbourne. It was great to see all the school kids and members of the community out to watch this historic event. That is my excitement for the day. I'm going to do some school work now. Cheers Nicky

No comments:

Post a Comment