VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE

VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE www.creationsatstclements.com

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Card 85

Not much to really report tonight. It was just another busy day at work. However I must mention the lovely weather we had today. We sat outside with the sun on our backs at lunch time. You can really feel it starting to warm up. The baby goats are all learning to jump. It is funny to watch them prancing around. They have started to do the pouncing thing. They all seem to be doing well. I feel sorry for their mothers. I think the five kids will soon be up to mischief.
I have used the delicate doilies stamp set on tonight's card. I have also used the new in colour Primrose Petals. I got my idea from the new Stampin' Up catalogue. I hope you like it. Cheers Nicky

No comments:

Post a Comment