VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE

VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE www.creationsatstclements.com

Monday, August 6, 2012

Project 63

It is hard to believe that I am up to post number 63. It really had been a learning experience that I have enjoyed. It really does give you a purpose to stamp something every day. Tonight I have done a couple more notebooks and had a go at making a flower with the blossom punch. It was my first attempt at a flower with this punch. I think I need more practise. Anyway I enjoyed the challenge.
I am waiting for my next order to arrive. I have preordered some of the new products from the new catalogue. I can't wait to have these new goodies in my hands. Hopefully I will be able to spend time on the weekend creating projects with them. I hate waiting for things. Better go and do the next job. Cheers Nicky

No comments:

Post a Comment