VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE

VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE www.creationsatstclements.com

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Project 69

I had a lovely day today with Juliana. We played with all our card making gear while our girls played together. Juliana showed me all her new projects with new items from the catalogue. It was very inspirational. Together we tried out some of the new stamps and papers. We are both in love with the new in colours. I was challenged to make something from the new DSP called Floral District. This paper is challenging to use because it is very bright and has quite large patterns on some pages. Anyway I took up the challenge and created this little card box with a belly band. I also made some small cards for the box that feature the Betsy's Blossom Stamp set. I think it is quite cute. Let me know what you think. Cheers Nicky

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love those super cute cards. Are those the new in colours? Or is that melon mambo I see?

    ReplyDelete