VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE

VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE www.creationsatstclements.com

Friday, August 24, 2012

Project 81

Another day at home with sick kids. Molly has been so unwell with a cold this week. Elly has also been home with a cold and fever. I am hoping that they will both soon pick up. It is hard because it is so cold outside and I just don't want them going out into the cold. I spent some time this afternoon playing around with my new Perfectly Preserved Stamp set and the Cannery Framelits that go with this stamp set. I had some fun. I made lots of gift tags. I have packaged them up to sell on my market stall. I think they look great. I used the pages from an old book and the new in colour stamp pads. I had a bit of fun.
A busy day tomorrow. I am doing some cooking for the new Stampin' Up catalogue launch on sunday. It should be a good day. Lots of new products and ideas on display.

No comments:

Post a Comment