VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE

VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE www.creationsatstclements.com

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Project 82

I had another lovely day at home baking in the kitchen. I was making some things for the Stampin' Up catalogue launch tomorrow. I made an orange poppy seed cake with orange syrup and a rhubarb crumble slice. I also made some more lemon crinkle cookies. I have bagged these up with a topper I made. These are a pressie for all our guest tomorrow. I was busy doing these and I thought I'd share a photo of these tonight.
More exciting new on the home front with the birth of our final kid. Late this afternoon Cleo had a little girl. She looks just like the little boys that were born on Monday afternoon. Laurie had to help Cleo with the birth. The poor thing didn't know what was going on. I am anxious to go and check on them so I am going to do that now. I will let you know how the catalogue launch goes tomorrow. Good Evening. Cheers Nicky

No comments:

Post a Comment