VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE

VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE www.creationsatstclements.com

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Project 83

It has been a busy day with the new Stampin' Up catalogue launch. Everything went really well and everyone involved had a great day. Juliana deserves a lot of praise for all her hard work. The cards and projects that she designed were really lovely. She had people using a range of new products and trying out new techniques. It really was an enjoyable day. I must thank Glenice for her gift. She gave me some biscuits in a really cute owl bag. Here it is :
What a cute idea for a little gift bag.
Tonight I have made a box for some bibs I purchased. I have decorated and arrange the bibs in the box I made. This is a gift for a friend who had just had a little girl named Indigo Mae. I also made a matching gift bag for the gift. I think it is really effective.
Finally I said that I would keep you posted on what is happening with the new baby goats. Here is a photo of Cleo and her baby girls. The other photo is of Snowbelle and Primrose's baby boys. They are all so cute.

1 comment:

  1. Thankyou Nicky
    Very cute projects
    and the baby goats are adorable

    ReplyDelete