VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE

VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE www.creationsatstclements.com

Monday, August 20, 2012

The Arrival

Today one of my goats, Primrose, had triplets. We have been waiting for the new kids to arrive. I thought she would have two, but my girls and I were delighted when a third kid arrived. They are all healthy boys. Mother and kids seem to be doing ok so far, however, this may change because there are only two teats and three babies.Here is a photos of the new family.
I thought you may also like to meet my large black pig, Miss Pig. She had piglets two weeks ago. I took these photos today so you can see what has been happening around St Clements.
Now to the card for tonight. I have used the Freshly Made Sketches design for this card. It features the new Betsy's Blossom Stamp set and the Floral District DS Paper. I like the colour combination. Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment