VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE

VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE www.creationsatstclements.com

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Card 107

I am just sitting here listening to the lovely sound of rain and thinking how good it is for my garden and filling the tank. The holidays are approaching fast and I am just trying to make it through to the end of the week. It has been a busy term. I am looking forward to the break so I can try out all my new Stampin' Up stuff. I am going to Melbourne to visit mum so we will stamp every night. It is always enjoyable. I am also going to catch up with my friend Sarah and we will spend time stamping too.
Tonight I have used the Four Season Stamp set. This cute stamp set is a hostess stamp set you can buy with your hostess money you earn if you have a party that has $300 in sales. I have used the midnight muse card stock and the new illuminate stamp pad. It is just a quick little card to try out some new products. Better go and mount some of my new stamp sets. Cheers Nicky

No comments:

Post a Comment