VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE

VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE www.creationsatstclements.com

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Card 110

I have made another Christmas card today. I did this because I wanted to try out the new ornament stamp set and framelits. I was also lucky enough to have some little helpers who wanted to make a Christmas card. The girls chose the colours and the stamps they thought we should all use on our card. I think they did an ok job with their design. I added a bow and a bit more bling to mine. The girls had fun and that is all that is important.
We have a busy day tomorrow. Elly has a party so Molly and I are going to Juliana's to do some stamping. We are both looking forward to it. I think Glenice and Pam will be there also so we are bound to have a laugh. Not long until we go down to Melbourne to visit my mum. The girls are counting down the sleeps. They are looking forward to having a sleepover at Aunty Jane's house. I am looking forward to catching up with everyone. I want to send a special hello to my friend Sarah. She has been unwell lately and it is great to hear that she is on the mend. I believe she reads my blog each day so I want to thank her for her support. I am looking forward to seeing her and going through the new catalogue with her. I know she and my mum will enjoy trying out some of the new stamp sets I have. Hopefully Juliana may be able to visit us when she is in Melbourne. It would be great to learn some more tricks from her. Anyway I'd better go and create. Cheers Nicky

No comments:

Post a Comment