VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE

VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE www.creationsatstclements.com

Sunday, September 30, 2012

card 118

I made this card with my mum when I was visiting her last week. We saw a similar card on Mary Fish's blog and we thought we would have a go at making it. The flower framelits are great to use to make a card. You can use all the different framelits to cut all different size flowers for the card. It is easy to do and effective because the framelits cut so cleanly.
I was inspired to get out in the garden today. I have started to prepare the vegetable garden. My girls and I are going to plant some seeds. This led me to cut out some tags from some aluminium flashing I got from Bunnings. I used the bigshot and the two tags die to cut out the tags. I marked on the name of each of the plants I am going to grow. I am going to use them to mark out the seeds as we plant them. It is hard to see them in the photo. They are pretty plain, however they will do the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment