VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE

VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE www.creationsatstclements.com

Monday, September 3, 2012

Card 91

I suppose it is hard to even think about Christmas at the moment when it seems so far away. I have decided to make a start of making Christmas cards because I want to be organised and not leave everything to the last minute. Tonight I have created a card using the DSP Be of good cheer. This is a really lovely set of papers from Stampin'Up. The colours are bright and cheerful. I think it is a great pack of paper to have for all sorts of Christmas projects. I have also used the Pennants Parade punch for the trees. I want to buy the stamp set that matches this punch. There are so many lovely new things to buy in the two catalogues. Make sure you check out the link to them on my blog. Cheers Nicky

No comments:

Post a Comment