VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE

VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE www.creationsatstclements.com

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Card 95 and Project 96

I am so late tonight because my girls are having their friends stay over for their first sleep over. I finally found the time to make something. I spent some time with the girls today making a card. Here it is:
The girls chose the paper and the card stock. We decided to use the betsy's blossom stamp set. It was a simple design that the girls could easily do. While the girls were watching their movie I had a go at making a christmas decoration. I am still waiting for my ornament bundle to come so I thought I'd use the ornament punch. Despite the burns from the hot glue guns, it was really enjoyable to make.
I am going to a team day at Juliana's tomorrow. I am looking forward to making some new cards and projects. I will update you with what we made tomorrow night. Cheers Nicky

1 comment:

  1. your Christmas Decoration is so Cute so much nicer in Real life photo doesnt do it justice
    Thankyou for bring it along to share

    ReplyDelete