VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE

VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE www.creationsatstclements.com

Monday, September 10, 2012

Card 98

Not long until I hit the big 100 mark. The time really has gone fast . I have enjoyed the challenge of trying to make and post a card each evening. Although I haven't always achieved this, I think I have done quite well. It has been good to see the number of hits on my blog growing. Tonight I have used the butterfly stamp from the Papaya Collage stamp set. It is a lovely stamp. I have also used the new in colours and small label punches for the greeting. I have used a bit of bling on the card to jazz it up. It is a simple and clean card.
I also want to share a card I made at Juliana's yesterday afternoon. It is a great design that she came up with. Juliana is so creative and she always has beautiful projects for us to make. So enjoy this card and have a great evening.

1 comment:

  1. Thankyou Nicky for the lovely comments,
    So glad you are part of the team,
    What a Great friend I have made

    ReplyDelete