VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE

VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE www.creationsatstclements.com

Monday, September 17, 2012

Cards 104 and 105

What a big weekend we had here in Barham. Dance concerts, school concerts and markets. It really was go go go. I was exhausted by the time got home last night so I didn't post a card. Tonight I have made two quick cards to make up for this. Here they are:
The dance concert was great. It was fantastic to see all the kids from school dancing. Elly and Molly did well too for their dances. Molly was most upset she didn't get an award. Elly is determined to keep trying so she might get an award next year. We are all going to enjoy the break from dance for a while. I may finally be able to have some time at home to create and do some house work too I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment