VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE

VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE www.creationsatstclements.com

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Project 100

Yeah Ha. I finally made it to 100 posts. This is a real achievement for me and I have really enjoyed writing my blog. There have only been a couple of times that I haven't posted but I have made up by having two projects the next day. I have a really great collection of cards now. I am planning to sell them at our Stampin' Up stall at the next Murrabit Market. Juliana and I will have lots of goodies for sale. We will also be giving out information about hosting a party or becoming a Stampin' Up demonstrator. So make sure you come and see as at the market.
Tonight I have made this cute little santa box using the petal cone die. I saw it at Juliana's place the other day and I worked out how to make it. I think he is very cute. I know Molly and Elly were very impressed with it. I now have to make them one. I am still waiting for my new lot of goodies to arrive. I can't wait to try out some of the new products. Will keep you posted. Cheers Nicky

2 comments: