VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE

VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE www.creationsatstclements.com

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Project 114

We are continuing to holiday in Melbourne at Mum's house. We have had a busy few days and really busy nights stamping and creating. Last night Sarah come over for dinner. We made quite a few things. We had a very amusing night. The first thing we made was the soap gift box. I got some soap from a soap factory. I thought these would make good gifts at Christmas time.
The next thing we made was the cover of this notepad. We had a go at using the diagonal score plate on the scoring tool. This was a little challenging for some. We used the Clockworks stamp set. We went on to make a Christmas card and a decoration.
It was an enjoyable night. Stamping is always more fun when you have your friends around. Cheers until tonight. Nicky

1 comment:

  1. I love all these ideas Nicky. Especially the soap box as a gift :) our Canberra handmade markets are on this weekend so I'm sure I'll come homer with even more inspiration than you have given me, stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete