VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE

VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE www.creationsatstclements.com

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Better late than never !!

I must apologise for not keeping up with my posts. I have been busier than ever. I have also been suffering with hay fever. Living in an orange grove is great. I love the smell of the orange blossom, however it does give me really bad hay fever. I tried to keep on top of it but I got a cold as well. Things just went down hill from there. I was just trying to make it through the week and to get all my jobs done. However I was in bed by friday afternoon because I was exhausted from coughing. I felt better today so I played around the house and did some jobs. I made some Rhubarb chutney for the next Koondrook Barham Farmer's market. Here it is :
The next thing I did was sit down and design a card for the invitation for my mum's 70th Birthday party. We are having a red and white theme so I thought the invitation should match. I used this owl stamp because I know my mum likes it. All I have to do now is get the tick of approval from my mum.
Better go. I want to get a good nights sleep. I have lots of things to do tomorrow. Cheers Nicky

No comments:

Post a Comment