VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE

VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE www.creationsatstclements.com

Monday, October 1, 2012

Card 119

A beautiful day here today. I spent some time out in the vegie patch planting some seedlings and seeds. I used my new markers to mark where I planted the seeds. Laurie helped organise some new wooden bins and manure for the next stage of the vegie garden. I intend to spend time out there tomorrow. I will post some photos for you to check out my progress. Elly was at tennis coaching today. She enjoyed it all except for the sunburn. She is there all week so I have lots of time to spend with Molly.
I used some paper from the festive paper stack in the new holiday catalogue. It really has some beautiful papers in it. I am not sure if my card is a success tonight. Let me know what you think. Cheers Nicky

No comments:

Post a Comment