VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE

VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE www.creationsatstclements.com

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Card 136

Well what a busy weekend it was. Juliana and I had success at the Farmer's market in Koondrook. It was a chilly day and we braved the cold winds to sell our wares. I sold out by 11.30. I could have sold more goodies. Juliana did well selling her lemon cordial, lemon and sugar hand scrub and lemon slice. Even though we nearly got blown away we had a good day. I must admit I am tired now and really looking forward to going to bed. I have heaps of school work to do. I don't think it will get done tonight.
Tonight I have used the Aviary stamp set to make this cheery card. I love the expression on the owl's face. I have used the new polka dot DSP. It is lovely and bright. I am still a few cards behind on my goal of a card a night. I will have to make up for it in the next couple of weeks. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment