VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE

VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE www.creationsatstclements.com

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Saturday Update

Well I finally made it back to the computer so I could let you all know what I have been up to. As you know I was away in Griffith on thursday night for work. Last night I was at the Barham Show. We went in for tea and watched the fireworks. I went straight to bed when I got home. I was exhausted after not sleeping so well when I was away.
I spent today making things for Juliana's and my stall at the Koondrook Barham Farmer's Market tomorrow. We have decided to have a joint venture and enjoy the lovely atmosphere at this market. We won' be selling our cards and stamping stuff because we are not allowed. We have worked a way to make stamping part of what we are doing. Juliana has made some beautiful lemon cordial. She will be selling refreshing ice cold glasses of this as well as some beautifully decorated bottles to take home or use as gifts. I have done some baking. I have made lamingtons, chocolate walnut brownies, rhubarb slice, honey snaps, granola, rhubarb and apple jam and unfilled sponge cakes. It was a really busy day. We are hoping that people will buy what we have made. Here are some photos
Juliana even stamped our bags and doilies.

No comments:

Post a Comment