VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE

VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE www.creationsatstclements.com

Monday, August 5, 2013

Giving scrapbooking a go ...

Yesterday I was encouraged by a friend to give scrapbooking a go. I have never done it. I usually make cards and 3D projects. Anyway I thought I might as well take up the challenge, considering I have all the equipment. It was also an excuse to use my new Shilouette Cameo digital cutting machine. So here are the first pages I have made. Let me know what you think.
I used the Designer Series Paper called Storytime from Stampin'Up. This paper is not available anymore, however I still love it. The stamp set Storybook Friends is still available.
If you would like a free tutorial to make the following card, email me and I will send the tutorial to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment