VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE

VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE www.creationsatstclements.com

Sunday, August 4, 2013

The latest news ....

I thought I would share with you some of the latest news from Stampin' Up and show what I have been making. Firstly Stampin' Up have a great special at the moment. If you buy 3 packets of DSP you get one packet for free. This would be a great opportunity to update your papers with some of the new DSP from the new catalogue. You can contact me and I'll order them for you or you can shop online. Just follow the link to shop online. You will need to create an account and if you nominate me as your demonstrator you get the preferred prices.
Click here for : My Stampin' Up page or Click here for the Stampin' Up online store. Make sure you nominate me as your demonstrator.
I have been making some 3D items. I recently purchased a Silhouette Cameo cutting machine. I have spent the last few days learning how to use it. These are some of the projects I have made.
Boxes in new Stampin' Up 2013 - 2015 in colours
The new 2013-2015 in colours.
I have used the stamp set Serene Shilouettes on these boxes. I stamped in the matching in colour and embossed with clear embossing powder. Then I used the stamp set Gorgeous Grunge to add the splotches to give the boxes a bit of character. Finally I added a couple of tickets for a bit of decoration. I used the That's the Ticket stamp set on the matching ticket punch.
That's the Ticket
Gorgeous Grunge
Serene Shilouettes
I hope that you have enjoyed reading this post and I have provided some useful information. Cheers Nicky

No comments:

Post a Comment